cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewarding a Friend

KSG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

A friend told me about Public Mobile a few months ago.  I have been a very happy customer sincle the beginning of October, 2019.  My friend has just activated his account today.  Is there a way he can be rewarded by Public Mobile for letting me know about you?

2 REPLIES 2

@KSG  And in case you're not aware, or missed it, your referral code is on the main page of your account, when you log in, and would look like this(code would be in the spot where I scribbled out mine):

ReferralCodeBox.JPG

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@KSG wrote:

A friend told me about Public Mobile a few months ago.  I have been a very happy customer sincle the beginning of October, 2019.  My friend has just activated his account today.  Is there a way he can be rewarded by Public Mobile for letting me know about you?

Your friend would have used your referral code when activating his account.

If he didn't, all is not lost. He can contact Moderators and let them know that he forgot to use your referral code.

To submit a ticket to Moderators: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

Need Help? Let's chat.