Did you mean: 

Reward

Nenita1957
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi.I refer a friend a month ago.When I will Recibe the reward?Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

It takes less than 24hrs. Contact customer service you'll need the person you referred to also contact customer service if they didn't get theirs either. 

Cheers

Naepalm

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nenita1957 

you will see it in your account under rewards. 

you will earn $1 every 30 days for each friend you refer to Public Mobile 

if them still activated with public mobile.

if you go to your account and you can't see it at your rewards check it out with your friend the are sure enter your code when the activate,and you or your friend missing the rewards your friend have to contact CSA, to them can Add..

and your friend will receive a one-time credit of $10...they will applied within 72hr,,,

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Nenita1957 wrote:

Hello @Nenita1957 

You should see the $1 and the last 4 digits of the phone number of your friend you referred under your Rewards referral list.

On your SELF SERVE account by clicking on the arrow pointing to the right, which will open up the list and the arrow will then point down.

esjliv_0-1627344347465.png

If you do not see that friend's phone number than it was not used on activation or something went awry.

Did your friend receive their $10 credit in their Available Funds?

If so, maybe they typoed your referral code, but it was still a valid code...?

Check with your friend if they received the $10.

IF NOT, THEY are the ones that are going to have to submit a ticket to Customer Support and provide your referral code to them so that you can both get your reward/credit.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Nenita1957   your $1 Friend reward should show up in your My Account on the same day your friend activated.  Also, your friend should see his/her $10 within 72 hours.

Can you check if you friend ever see the $10 ?   If none of you see the Friend Referral, usually is the referee to open a ticket with PM , so please have your friend to open the ticket .using Chatbot.  

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Nenita1957 wrote:

Look in your account to see if it's showing there as a pending credit under Rewards.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Nenita1957 

Your $1 monthly reward will show in your account under rewards. It will be applied to your balance on your next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.