cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward for refer a friend

Mikwilly
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I referred a friend during the $25 reward promotion. I received a text saying that I did refer a friend, but I still have not received my $25? 

Can anyone enlighten me as to why. 

Thanks! 

8 REPLIES 8

@zhiva wrote:

Hi, the guy at store told me I'll get the $25 referal credit but nothing happens in my account.

Please let me know why your comment regarding that credit is just for online activation was not mentioned in the store (Walmart in North Vancouver)?

And why Public Mobile doesn't send a actual monthly statement (which is the usual way of informing the customers in any other service provider) and you have to discover everything instead of straight forward billing process? Finding answers in the forum instead of real support sytem with phone number or email address is what I expect from Public mobile!

The guy at the store has led you astray...not Public Mobile. Please read the instructions for the plan and you'll see it says to be done "on line".

Public Mobile motto is Less for Less...a monthly statement isn't provided as part of PM service.

Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

*This offer has been extended to March 31, 2019.

*This offer is online-only.

zhiva
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, the guy at store told me I'll get the $25 referal credit but nothing happens in my account.

Please let me know why your comment regarding that credit is just for online activation was not mentioned in the store (Walmart in North Vancouver)?

And why Public Mobile doesn't send a actual monthly statement (which is the usual way of informing the customers in any other service provider) and you have to discover everything instead of straight forward billing process? Finding answers in the forum instead of real support sytem with phone number or email address is what I expect from Public mobile!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@stonechucker wrote:

I think there is an echo in here 🙂

A what what what what what? 🙂

I think there is an echo in here 🙂

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mikwilly wrote:

I referred a friend during the $25 reward promotion. I received a text saying that I did refer a friend, but I still have not received my $25? 

Thanks! 

@Mikwilly Did you friend activate online or at the store? If your friend did it at the store, you will get at $1 per 30 days as long as your friend stays with PM. If your friend activated online, you should have $25 reward. Check your account first. 

@Mikwilly, if your friend activated in store, the reward will be $10 for your friend and only $1/30 days for you.  The $25/$25 is an online activation of a new account only.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mikwilly wrote:

Thanks! 

If the friend activated online using your phone number then it's said to be up to 72 hours. But usually just over night.

NOT activated in-store.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Mikwilly wrote:

Thanks! 

The reward will be credited to your account within 72 hours. If that doesn't happen, come back here and let us know.

Need Help? Let's chat.