cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward/Disounts for Subscribing for Two Plans

Faith1501
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

I was wondering what could be the reward/discount amount of you could get by susbscribing to two plans.

I want to switch my plan to public mobile and I want to set another plan for my brother new student to canada. Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Aside from receiving 1.00 month for referring someone,  for however long they remain with PM, 10.00 also goes to the new client. Check ANNOUNCEMENTS after signing in for more great promos to take advantage of.

iliusfaisal
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

First, do get a reference from a PM user and get one time $10 bonus in the first account. Then use the first account reference for the next one and it will get the same and the first one will get more $20 bonus (one time). And for referring the first number will get a $1 reference bonus for every month. And activating auto pay for both will give you a $2 bonus each. Also if you are going to activate before 16th probably both will get 1 free month subscription and some holiday gift bonus.  

Get someone's referral code for your plan. Result $10 for you.

Use your referral code for the second account. Result $20 for you plus $1 per month off your plan. Also your second account order will receive $10 for this action.

You each quailify for the Holiday Gifts as well of 1GB of roll over data and 400 roll over Canada/US phone minutes.

Check out this link on how to get your Holiday Add-ons.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Step-by-Step-How-to-get-your-Holiday-Gi...

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

In addition to the regular referral reward there is a limited time offer of a one time $20 credit.

Starting November 25th, 2019 for a limited time, you get a $20 credit (on top of the regular Referral perks) when you refer a friend to Public Mobile and they activate online or in-store.

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@computergeek541 wrote:

The first account that refers the other will receive a $1 discount per 30 days.

Don't forget the limited time deal where referrer gets $20 credit for referring and the person who uses it gets a $10 credit.

Also if you choose a plan over $25 month you'll get the 2nd month free (Credit = plans cost).

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Faith1501 wrote:

Hi 

I was wondering what could be the reward/discount amount of you could get by susbscribing to two plans.

I want to switch my plan to public mobile and I want to set another plan for my brother new student to canada. Thanks

You will get $1 off from your montly bills, and your brother will get one $10 credit discount for his month of service.

@Faith1501 wrote:

Hi 

The first account that refers the other will receive a $1 discount per 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.