cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward Credit

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

when do we get the credit for the community rewards? cause my available funds is still the same amount and my renewal date is May 10

8 REPLIES 8

@brettster99  welcome to PM. Glad to have you on board!

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Naepalm Hahaha. I was really shocked. Was not expecting it and like I said very appreciated it. Honestly think I will ever do this well again so I’m taking in my accomplishment 

@brettster99  best reaction ever! so glad that you were able to get that! You earned it been such a positive influence on the community! Keep up the good work! 

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Naepalm 

After I read your comment I went to check to see if I got any community rewards. Was not expecting anything or maybe $1 or $2 

But HOLY CRAP I got a community reward of $5. Like what? I don't even think I deserve that but I am very much appreciative of it. I would like to thank PM, the mods, the Oracles, Jesus, the Sun. I would like to thank everyone and everything 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@gpixel wrote:

when do we get the credit for the community rewards? cause my available funds is still the same amount and my renewal date is May 10

You should have got them a few days ago. You have to make sure your community email is the same as your self serve account. If they are not then you will not get your rewards. 

Your available funds will not change until around midnight, you need to look at the overview page and under the Rewards spot on the left-hand side it will show you autopay, community, loyalty and referral. 

Hope you have this all figured out. 

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You will see it posted in your self serve acct if you got any coming to you. You have to be quite active on this forum to get a reward. I'm not expecting any, but if i do get some great.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

At your renewal the system will apply any rewards to your available funds balance. Then deduct your plan cost starting with what's in your available balance. If you're on auto-pay any remaining amount will be charged to your card. If you do not have autopay then ensure you have a balance to cover your 30 day plan.

important note  never depend on community reward to cover your plan. There is no set day that they get credited to your reward section of your account. Also since plans are 30 days. Your due date will not be the same all the time.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

The Community rewards for April have been applied. It will not show in your available balance until the system applies it on your renewal date.

You can see the amount you earned by logging into your account and looking at "my rewards".

Where it shows Loyalty, autopay, referral, community reward.

Do you see it there? If it's zero then you did not earn anything or they have not finished applying them. (But many have already had it applied)

Need Help? Let's chat.