cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward Badge

zakhan78
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How I can check how mant badges I earned? When I will get the bonus?

17 REPLIES 17

@terrybev wrote:

cool, so If I was 5.00 short they would just take it off my card, if I have auto pay?

Rewards are added to your account balance shortly before the renewal is charged.  When you have Autopay enabled, your card will only charged the difference between the price plan and the balance already in your account.

terrybev

cool, so If I was 5.00 short they would just take it off my card, if I have auto pay?

If you wish to make a base-plan change, you can go to change plan, pick the one you want, and use the button titled "Change on next renewal".  This will allow you to get your deserved rewards, and AutoPay (or top up) will get the remaining balance.

terrybev

so? If I was to make changes? wait until after the first cycle?

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@terrybev 

A little more info...if you have funds in your rewards section of your account( not actual balance funds)..if you do a plan change before a 30 day cycle ends the rewards will not apply until the system actually automatically renews a plan ..they will stay in your rewards "account"

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@terrybev wrote:

so they will take funds available? and not the whole 35 dollars? Sorry still trying to understand how that works

@terrybev To help clarify. Your base cost is the cost of the plan.  Every additional discount/reward/loyalty awarded is subtracted from the total. The awarded are generated automatically and you don’t need to do anything.  The badges on the hand, shows your achievements.  Only a few badges pertain to a rewards, here’s the explanation for community rewards, https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/the-community-reward.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

@terrybev wrote:

so they will take funds available? and not the whole 35 dollars? Sorry still trying to understand how that works

Any rewards will get added to your account balance before renewal. That will reduce the amount needed to be paid.

JUST before...like during the renewal process.

Although I suppose there's a window of opportunity to do something else with those rewards while in Available Funds before actual money changes hands for the renewal itself.

But with all the weirdness that goes on through the renewal process it's probably better not to chance things.

@terrybev wrote:

Any rewards will get added to your account balance before renewal. That will reduce the amount needed to be paid.

@terrybev wrote:

@terrybev  If you are on a $35 plan and there is $7 sitting in your reward and your current account balance is $0 then on the night of your renewal, $7 will be put into your available funds. Then it will say you owe $28 and it will try to charge your autopay method $28+tax.

The system will automatically convert rewards to available funds, then use all available funds to renew, if available funds are not enough then it will charge the remaining to your autopay method. If autopay fails / not set up, your account will be suspended.

terrybev

@terrybev wrote:

question? Do I need badges to claim the rewards?  And? when I do get the rewards, does PM adjust my auto payments? As I am on the 35 dollar a month plan, but with my rewards my account is at 7 dollars. Is that automatically applied? Or do I have to adjust it myself. Just wondering

@terrybev  You do not need a badge. Loyalty (After 1 year, $1 per month (max of $5 per month/5years), referral $1 ($1 per referral per month no maximum) and autopay ($2) are automatically converted into available funds on the night of your renewal.

Community rewards are automatically given out around the 7-8th of each month (with or without a badge), which will be converted into available funds on the night of your renewal.

terrybev

question? Do I need badges to claim the rewards?  And? when I do get the rewards, does PM adjust my auto payments? As I am on the 35 dollar a month plan, but with my rewards my account is at 7 dollars. Is that automatically applied? Or do I have to adjust it myself. Just wondering

terrybev

I'm a newbie, and I signed up on the 28th, so far so good. I was reading thro comments and seen a few people having problems with the rewards, but so far so good. I am happy

@anuskaYou need one of the community award badge in order to qualify credit.  You can take a look at the sticky at this forum.

anguyen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How can I get the bonus when I already had 3 badges . No credit yet _Thanks

Charanth182
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@zakhan78

I get the bonus on the day of auto renewal which for me is the 23rd.

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@zakhan78,

You can see all of your earned badges by clicking on your nickname or here.

Need Help? Let's chat.