cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request to transfer the reward from xxxxxx-2822 to xxxxxx 7268

kinnary25
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello , I have two number and plan from public mobile as listed below. I would like to request to make changes to the reward I am getting on my as they are actually belongs to xxxxxx7268. numbers. (1) xxxxxx7268 ($40 plan 12 GB data) (2) xxxxxx2822 Can you help me to allocate Friend and loyalty Reward from xxxxxx2822 to xxxxxx7268 Please note that all reward for number xxxxxx2822 move to xxxxxx7268 Thank you

8 REPLIES 8

Not only is it impossible to transfer rewards as many have said

They can not even create rewards when system is bugged

According to the response they gave the CCTS the system does not have the ability to create/restore/transfer/correct rewards and manual intervention will always be required

So if they even attempted what you were asking, you would need to email the mods every 90 days

@kinnary25 Your request is impossible to complete directly. To to what you wish would require opening a 3rd account ($20 for text) unless you are willing to lose the phone number of account 2. If not, here's how:

1. ask moderators to move account 1 phone number to account 3 and give a new number to account 1, THEN

2. ask moderators to move account 2 phone number to account 1 and give a new number to account 2; you now have the "correct number" on account 1 THEN

3. ask moderators to move account 3 phone number to account 2 and give a new number to account 3; you now have the "correct number" on account 2

Let account 3 die. Unfortunately you cannot move the account email addresses during this process but can manually change them in self serve.

You could do step 2 only if you are willing to change the phone number on account 2.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

This is not possible.  I had a friend who was unable to add my number during his sign up.  I asked for moderator assistance at the time, and was sadly informed, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to attach friend rewards after the activation process of the new account.

Unfortunately, you're out of luck on this.  There will be nothing anyone at Public Mobile can do for you.

kinnary25
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your response. I can understand regarding loyalty referrals but I am just requesting for friend referrals because both numbers are under one account holder it will be greatly appreciated your help if we can get this resolved 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I can vouch that there are no transfers allowed.  Not even the moderator team have the magic potion to unlock that function. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@kinnary25, I don't think you can transfer referrals between numbers as the number must be given at time of activation.  Also loyalty rewards are associated with individual accounts and as you can only have one account per number I can't see how you could transfer loyalty rewards. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I doubt reallocating rewards from past periods will possible.  For example, I've heard from moderators that it's not possible to switch a friend referral from one account to another because any referral link must be entered upon activation and cannot be added later.  When it comes to the rewards, PM's system is very fussy.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Please do NOT post your phone numbers - this is a public forum.

For account related requests use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account numbers, phone number, description of the problem.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Edited to change the subject line which was showing OP's phone numbers.

Need Help? Let's chat.