cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for check and find out my referral rewards

jjude2110
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi 
My name is xxxx xxxxx.I am refer to one of the my friend on 5th of September 2019 ( Thursday)
but I don't get any rewards from public mobile. I already talk with my customer service representative but she told me sent the email to public mobile website...
please check it what happen for that...
I refer that person details
Her Name xxxxx xxxxx
Her mobile # xxx xxx xxxx
she before used Kodoo then september 5th 2019 9 Thursday ) switch to Public mobile.
I already sent the message to *611 but they advise me contact by email.

I sent to
customersupport@publicmobile.ca email also but I am not getting any respone.

My Public mobile mobile number is xxx xxx xxxx

Please I kindly request check why I don't get the rewards for this referral.

Thanking you for your time

Yours Faithfully 
xxxx xxxxx

Edited by SD08:  personal info removed
5 REPLIES 5

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The moderator team might take a few days to respond but they should be able to help, it's possible that you'll only see the credit on your next bill.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jjude2110 

You, as a referrer, will get $1/cycle as long as your friend, referee, stay with PM.  No one time $10 credit.

Your friend, referee, will get an one time $10 bill credit within 72 hours after activation.  No $1/cycle reward.

If your friend uses your referral code, you friend should have received the one time $10 bill credit.  Your friend account should have at leaset $10 available fund in his/her account.

Your refer-a-friend reward on your overiew page after login should went up by $1 right after your friend's activation.

Please check your account and your friend account.

brennanleblanc_
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@jjude2110 wrote:
Hi 
My name is **** *****.I am refer to one of the my friend on 5th of September 2019 ( Thursday)
but I don't get any rewards from public mobile. I already talk with my customer service representative but she told me sent the email to public mobile website...
please check it what happen for that...
I refer that person details
Her Name ***** *****
Her mobile # *** *** ****
she before used Kodoo then september 5th 2019 9 Thursday ) switch to Public mobile.
I already sent the message to *611 but they advise me contact by email.

I sent to
customersupport@publicmobile.ca email also but I am not getting any respone.

My Public mobile mobile number is *** *** ** **

Please I kindly request check why I don't get the rewards for this referral.

Thanking you for your time

Yours Faithfully 

First off, I would remove the private info in your post as this is a public forum.

As for your issue, you can now contact the moderators via the chat bubble in the lower-right corner of the webpage by typing "Contact a Moderator" and answer SIMon's questions. This will then open a new page to submit a ticket. 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Once you remove your personal info.

You should consider creating a support ticket and a moderator will help you. Explain your issue to SIMON, the ? comment bubble in the bottom right.

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand you better. Answer his questions until you get to here:

Simon2.png

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will take over your case and respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday to Friday: 8AM- midnight EST
Saturday and Sunday: 8AM- 10PM EST

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Best to remove your personal info like your email address and phone or account numbers. It won't help on this forum and it makes it discoverable and available to the general public.

Names, phone numbers, etc. are not necessary on this forum.

To remove your personal information, find your original post.
Click on the three dots in the top right corner and choose "Edit Reply." From there just delete the information or use X's or # signs to show where it would have been.

Need Help? Let's chat.