cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remember to use the email address associated with your Public Mobile account.

Rabbi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

by mistake i put a wrong email address when i open my coomunty acount 

i already have a top %5 but it wose not on my account

its any way that @CS_Agent shulde tranfer the $4 rewarts to my account with my good email address

28 REPLIES 28

@alanbrenan wrote:

Hi @Rabbi

First and foremost: I hope you had an excellent first month with Public Mobile and coming on strong for the second. I - like you - signed up on November 29th. As far as I've understood it, you are receiving flak from community members for falsifying your contributions to the community. I should express upon you the importance of the contributions of our stalwart community members and that you see that there was a mathematical error in the system providing you with the 0.5% recognition. As your profile still recognizes you as having 87 bravos as opposed to the realistic 59 (I counted!) your contribution was much higher than it actually should have been. This is only 28 more than me and I scored in the Top 5%.

Secondly: it is my advice to you as a community member that any further concerns regarding your account - specifically as it pertains to rewards - you PM directly to the @CS_Agent. They will be able to handle your case based on their own previous knowledge of what you have done. Threads posted in public forums will only cause further issues with valued community members confronting you unnecessarily. 

This last point is to the esteemed community members commenting here: I'm a brand new member of the community so I have absolutely no right to say this, but I am incredibly disappointed to see you all (@NDesai @wetcoaster @will13am @ShawnC13 specifically) behaving the way that you are. I understand that his actions are upsetting and have robbed someone else of the spot of 0.5%, but this should not be a place for opinions or intrigue. This attitude persisted in the topic made about him (suspicious accounts) and honestly really hurt me to see. While none of you (moreso the oracles) are held to the standard that staff are, I would expect you to be professional and unbiased in all/most cases. I have full confidences in the comptency of the staff to catch and solve issues like this without us sinking to their level.

@alanbrenan, it is in situations like this that I wish there was a downvote button that I can hit many times over.  Facts speak for themselves.  The individual that you are in defense of was caught producing multiple accounts running off of the same IP address patting each other on the back.  It is not the community members at large that did the investigation.  So, you can't say that we twisted the facts.  If you want to be an honest contributor to the community, I will stand should to should with you.  If you want to defend someone who has proven to be dishonest, you are on your own. 

alanbrenan

Hi @Rabbi

First and foremost: I hope you had an excellent first month with Public Mobile and coming on strong for the second. I - like you - signed up on November 29th. As far as I've understood it, you are receiving flak from community members for falsifying your contributions to the community. I should express upon you the importance of the contributions of our stalwart community members and that you see that there was a mathematical error in the system providing you with the 0.5% recognition. As your profile still recognizes you as having 87 bravos as opposed to the realistic 59 (I counted!) your contribution was much higher than it actually should have been. This is only 28 more than me and I scored in the Top 5%.

Secondly: it is my advice to you as a community member that any further concerns regarding your account - specifically as it pertains to rewards - you PM directly to the @CS_Agent. They will be able to handle your case based on their own previous knowledge of what you have done. Threads posted in public forums will only cause further issues with valued community members confronting you unnecessarily. 

This last point is to the esteemed community members commenting here: I'm a brand new member of the community so I have absolutely no right to say this, but I am incredibly disappointed to see you all (@NDesai @wetcoaster @will13am @ShawnC13 specifically) behaving the way that you are. I understand that his actions are upsetting and have robbed someone else of the spot of 0.5%, but this should not be a place for opinions or intrigue. This attitude persisted in the topic made about him (suspicious accounts) and honestly really hurt me to see. While none of you (moreso the oracles) are held to the standard that staff are, I would expect you to be professional and unbiased in all/most cases. I have full confidences in the comptency of the staff to catch and solve issues like this without us sinking to their level.

fsm7268
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Share with me? just the popcorn, I have my own glasses. LOL

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

*Grabs popcorn, and reading glasses*

AlexOfAnders
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

For what it's worth, what I believe happened is that when all the bravos where removed it recalculated the rewards so you were no longer eligible. I think it actually happened to my 50% badge last month as well as I only see the reward for the new Top 5% on my account now. As @ShawnC13 said, there's no date under it anymore so it's not actually "earned" but still shows up in the badge listing. Still, bogus bravos are bogus bravos and I fully support the steps the @CS_Agent took.

Rabbi

thanks @ShawnC13

@Rabbi, if there is no date under it or how many people got the Badge that means you haven't earned it.  I can't see that when I click your link it only shows me badges that you were given ( I won't even say earned)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@wetcoaster wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@Rabbiwrote:

@will13am this month $6 rewords is on my account - i have fix my email adress before

but my last month $4 is missing

It doesn't matter. How in the world you got rewards last month? You opened the account on Nov 19th and you are saying you should have $4 rewards in just 10-15 days? How? You gamed the system. You know you cheated and earned extra this month. So stop crying about it. Your account should be banned just because the FORMULA cannot recognized you as a cheater. 

Screenshot-2018-01-10-12.30.jpg

Actually... That's what I see @NDesai.

So $4 rewards in 48 hours or less???

You are right. I remembered 19th for some reason. This seems impossible how he got the rewards last month. 

Rabbi

hi @wetcoaster @ute1978 @ShawnC13 @NDesai @will13amplease give a look in https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/36362/page/1 i see there the top % 5 and top % 0.5 & top %50

for what month is what ?

thanks in advance for helping me

ute1978

Comment deleted, I was wrong.

Rabbi

@NDesai wrote:

@Rabbiwrote:

@will13am this month $6 rewords is on my account - i have fix my email adress before

It doesn't matter. How in the world you got rewards last month? You opened the account on Nov 19th and you are saying you should have $4 rewards in just 10-15 days? How? You gamed the system. You know you cheated and earned extra this month. So stop crying about it. Your account should be banned just because the FORMULA cannot recognized you as a cheater. 

this is my batches https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/36362/page/1 i see there top 5% a month ago

@NDesai wrote:

@Rabbiwrote:

Screenshot-2018-01-10-12.30.jpg

Actually... That's what I see @NDesai.

So $4 rewards in 48 hours or less???

@ute1978, thank you I was just going to get that!!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Rabbi,  I see that but that is proving my point you have posted numerous times that you don't need rewards as your plan is already free.  I am just a member here but if I did have any power after catching you gamuing the system I would remove your posting abilities and only allow you to PM Moderators for when you need help

ute1978

Well, and should we believe this as well?

rabbi1.PNG

Rabbi

hi @ShawnC13 please give a look in my post

@Rabbi wrote:

@NDesai 

my plan is $60 for 90 days

i have refer 13 -$39 (missing 1 by mistake - the @CS_Agent says thay i shulde cantact back after the payment date about that)

auto pay -$6

i plan that for 5 years from now to have -$15 from the loelty progrem

till 5 years from now i still need some rewords - whay not?

i open a 2nd phone for my other freinds that i refer 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As of today your estimated payment is: $12
Due Feb 18, 2018
Plan Cost (Including Discounts)$60
Total Rewards earned
AutoPay Reward ($6)

Refer-a-Friend Reward ($36)

Community Reward ($6)

($48)
As of today your estimated payment is: 

Actual amount may change based on account activity prior to your payment due date. 
10 day plans are not eligible for rewards.

@Rabbi wrote:

EDIT: 29th not 19th

@Rabbi, I am confused as to why you need the rewards?  many times you have posted that your account is already Free because of the referrals and that is why you didn't need your friends to Bravo you they just did it on their own.  But now you are showing us that isn't the case and you don't have a free plan.  As you can see there are many members upset with what has transpired here this month with you getting caught gaming the system and still receiving rewards.

So which lie do we believe that you have a free account from referrals (can't do that you have proven you don't) so why would we believe you weren't behind the other accounts that were Bravoing all your posts

Rabbi

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I hope the funds are not transferrable.  If so, I would like to declare a bunch is email addresses as mine and get the rewards.  @Rabbi, you have gamed the system to get your rewards and now you are openly crying about being cheated out on the rewards.  Who is cheating who here?  If there's any justice in this world, you should be banned from this forum and any ill gotten rewards should be reassigned to other hard working members.  

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Wow!  This is really getting ridiculous.  Can't believe this member's series of untruths! The sad part is that someone who deserved this level of reward and recognition for really helping out was probably denied. 

@ute1978 wrote:

Well, tough luck! You busted yourself.

And the lies continue. I can't believe it.

If you try to cheat the system you should do it right and should have kept an overview for yourself not to mess up.

Yes, I am a little bitter about how someone with a one month membership can make it to a level just under the oracles.

Come on, @ute1978 it's all their wonderfully coherent, high quality and super helpful posts... 😉

*irony off*

Rabbi

@ute1978 wrote:

If you try to cheat the system you should do it right and should have kept an overview for yourself not to mess up.

Yes, I am a little bitter about how someone with a one month membership can make it to a level just under the oracles.

only by helping other peple you will got level just under the oracles.

ute1978

Rabbi

hi @Lg85 i only have one coomunty account for this phone

all other communty acount with the same ip is from my freinds that have thare own self serve acount

i already change to good email addrees

the new $6 reward i see in my self serve

my old $4 reword is missing

Rabbi

@NDesai 

my plan is $60 for 90 days

i have refer 13 -$39 (missing 1 by mistake - the @CS_Agent says thay i shulde cantact back after the payment date about that)

auto pay -$6

i plan that for 5 years from now to have -$15 from the loelty progrem

till 5 years from now i still need some rewords - whay not?

i open a 2nd phone for my other freinds that i refer 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As of today your estimated payment is: $12
Due Feb 18, 2018
Plan Cost (Including Discounts)$60
Total Rewards earned
AutoPay Reward ($6)

Refer-a-Friend Reward ($36)

Community Reward ($6)

($48)
As of today your estimated payment is: 

Actual amount may change based on account activity prior to your payment due date. 
10 day plans are not eligible for rewards.

Lg85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

How many other community accounts did you open? Maybe one of those other community accounts have the correct email address associated with your actual Public Mobile My Account.

Must be karma.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Wow, i can't believe you still want the rewards Smiley Mad

Need Help? Let's chat.