cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register Referred Number After Account Setup

SIRGALAHAD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

I had forgotten to put in the referral number when I was setting up my account. Is there any way to register their number as my referral (after my account has been set up, number ported, etc...) to give them their $1/month reward?

Cheers,

9 REPLIES 9

DylanEdward

Yes, but it seems they have fixed the problem now 🙂

@DylanEdward, Moderators can now add the referral if it was missed by the store agent, or if there are problems during the activation.

This is newish, as I too was unable to have a friend referral applied back in 2016 when I first joined. I believe it was last fall (2018) that moderators became able to add late friend renewals.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DylanEdward wrote:

No, after sign up you can't. At least I was not able too.

Interesting. In the same thread that said they will do. It had been my understanding that you can after the fact. So your experience is unfortunate.

DylanEdward

No, after sign up you can't. At least I was not able too.

Carseldine
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That's good to know! Thanks for the update.

SIRGALAHAD

Yes! They were able to help out. Took a few days to communicate but everything has gone smoothly. 

Carseldine
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @SIRGALAHAD,

Just wanted to ask, was the moderator able to add the referral phone number when you requested it even after setting up your account?

SIRGALAHAD

Cheers, thanks for the quick help!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@SIRGALAHAD wrote:

Hi all,

I had forgotten to put in the referral number when I was setting up my account. Is there any way to register their number as my referral (after my account has been set up, number ported, etc...) to give them their $1/month reward?

Cheers,

Send your request to the moderators   Click this to message them.

Need Help? Let's chat.