cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refferal questions

Mountainmaxman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey guys, a few months ago i reffered my first customer, we both got $25, then that promotion ended and I reffered some more and we both got $10 now I do not get anything for reffereing them right away, only the $1 per month discount. is this right or is there a cap on it?

10 REPLIES 10

raveena81
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Something happened with me yesterday

Mountainmaxman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can try but I had a few people forget and I never did get Public to do anything after the fact.

@vokurka wrote:

Hi, I just reffered a friend and he forgot to put in the system my code. Is there anything we can do?

Only a moderator might be able to do that, possible as a goodwill gesture.  You'll have to click on the automated online chat icon (the question mark icon) to open a ticket.

vokurka

Hi, I just reffered a friend and he forgot to put in the system my code. Is there anything we can do?

manujai786

yes you only got $1 less with your payment every month as long as your referral stays with PM 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13 

Yes.  It was a typo.  I corrected to $10 on my post.  Thanks.

@popping wrote:

@Mountainmaxman wrote:

Hey guys, a few months ago i reffered my first customer, we both got $25, then that promotion ended and I reffered some more and we both got $10 now I do not get anything for reffereing them right away, only the $1 per month discount. is this right or is there a cap on it?

The current referral is $20 one time credit for your friend and you get $1/30 days cycle as long as your friend stay with PM.  The $25/$25 referral promo was expired.

@poppingwas the 20 a typo or have I missed something?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Mountainmaxman wrote:

Everything seems right except for the part where you said you got $10 each.  That only goes to the new person signing up.  Other than the $25 for both parties all the referrer receives will be the $1 every 30 days the person stays with PM

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mountainmaxman wrote:

The current referral is $10 one time credit for your friend and you get $1/30 days cycle as long as your friend stay with PM.  The $25/$25 referral promo was expired.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mountainmaxman Yes, the regular referral reward is a monthly thing of $1. Your referee will get one time of $10 as activation. $25 on both was the special one happened few months ago. As long as your referee stays with PM, you will get that $1. 

There is no cap for referral rewards. 

Need Help? Let's chat.