cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referring your first friend

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

My husband received a text that he got a referral.  We checked his account and we see the friend and $1 referral.

What we don't see if the extra bonus for referring a friend between May 14-31st.  Does that take more time ?

13 REPLIES 13

@Dolphin1 thanks for the folllow up! My mom got the credit today as well. scratch that she got the free month credit today. 

Dolphin1

Today my husband got the text the referral bonus was added to his account 

dude65
paitence, my friend.

@abcde3456 wrote:

My friend got their $10 bonus, but still waiting for my $20 one time bonus from the promo. Anyone else in this situation? Do we have to wait until after Jun 5 to get our $20?

Have a look at @gblackma 's post just 5 up from your post.

abcde3456
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My friend got their $10 bonus, but still waiting for my $20 one time bonus from the promo. Anyone else in this situation? Do we have to wait until after Jun 5 to get our $20?

@thechunkyknot wrote:

Hi there it does take a bit for your refferals to show up. Have patience stay safe.

New referrals show up in your account immediately.

thechunkyknot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there it does take a bit for your refferals to show up. Have patience stay safe.

Dolphin1

@Barbie2   FYI the above promo ends May 31st

Barbie2

oh this is exciting. Cant wait to get my firat referral! 

@Dolphin1  here's the link https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/the-refer-a-friend-reward scroll down to the middle of the page, it says there before June 5th. Stay safe. 

Dolphin1

@gblackma  and @Naepalm thank you for your responses.  I tried to find the information on the text he received but couldn't find it.  We will wait patiently.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Dolphin1 the public mobile team said you wouldn't see that until after June 5th from my recollection. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Dolphin1 I think it comes in before June 5th. Congrats to the hubby. Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.