cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referring friends

Ravenspeck
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I’m new to public mobile, when I give someone my code, when do they get their $10 off their bill? Is it the first payment or the second month?

4 REPLIES 4

Jeremie10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The person you referred will receive the $10 bonus within 72 hours and that bonus will be applied on their second payment. Also if they pay automatically, they receive the $2 off which impacts this payment a lot. As for you,you star getting the $1 of each payment starting from the next payment. This great isn't it?

maggiemarie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It goes towards the second month and usually tske 24 hours or to get applied to there account 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Ravenspeck wrote:

Hi I’m new to public mobile, when I give someone my code, when do they get their $10 off their bill? Is it the first payment or the second month?

They will receive the credit within 72 hours. It will be applied to their second bill.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Within 72 hours of activation they get $10 credited to their available balance. As you referred them you get $1 off per 30 days. Will show in your My Rewards section and applied at renewal day as long as they remain active.

Need Help? Let's chat.