cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referring a friend

Halo66
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can anyone tell me when the 25$ refer a friend gets added to your account she has had public mobile for about 5 days  now

6 REPLIES 6

SonyaBedo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank You greatly Apprecitated as it solved my question too.

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@Halo66 wrote:

Can anyone tell me when the 25$ refer a friend gets added to your account she has had public mobile for about 5 days  now

If activation done online, supoosed to be within 72 hours.  Send a private message to moderator_team.

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@Halo66 wrote:

If activation done online, supoosed to be within 72 hours.  Send a private message to moderator_team.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello @Halo66!

No worries, we can help you taking a further look to the information 🙂

Please get in touch with us through a private message using the following link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Best Regards,

Mariela

Luna2019
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got the credit today. My friend activated yesterday. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Halo66 wrote:

@Halo66, did they activate online?  It can take upto 72 hours but in most cases is put into the account the next morning.  If they did indeed activate not at a retail location and it has been 5 days you should contact the Moderators.

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

wickedgx
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @Halo66 it should be quick. Took mine less than 8 hours for Public to process it into the system.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Halo66 wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.