cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Referred someone but not getting reward

I referred someone but I'm not getting $1 off or the $10 promotion. The person literally took 30mins to choose a number, not sure if that affects it...

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Referred someone but not getting reward

@natewuDid the person enter your referral code? Time took to pick the phone number should not affect the referral. Log into your selfserve in a few days to see if your $1 got added.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You usually get a text within a few minutes after they have successfully activated if you refered someone or not. Always make sure that they enter your referal code when activating. If it didn't go through try contacting a moderator for some help.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Have the person who you referred to submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If they used your referral code when they signed up then you should have received the text message telling you this. If they forgot to enter the code then i would ask the person you referred to ask the moderator team for help, maybe they can apply the referral code to their account. The amount of time someone takes to choose a phone number should not affect anything.

Highlighted

Thanks, I'll try contacting help. I have not received a text message so far... But I did confirm they added the code.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@natewu  did you check your account to see if the 1$ reward is there?  Sometimes you don't get the text until the next day at 1pm or not at all

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@natewu wrote:

I referred someone but I'm not getting $1 off or the $10 promotion. The person literally took 30mins to choose a number, not sure if that affects it...

When you submit a ticket through the SIMon chat window, selecting the option for missing refer-a-friend rewards will bring up form for you to fill out that will ask a few questions including the referral code that was used. After filling that out, you should hear from moderators in a couple of days.

Highlighted

@GR wrote:

@natewu  did you check your account to see if the 1$ reward is there?  Sometimes you don't get the text until the next day at 1pm or not at all

I checked again and got the $1 but no $10 credit anywhere..

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@natewu 

The $10 credit usually appears within 72 hours.  Also, your friend had to activate at home, online for this week's special promotion.  Otherwise, if your friend activated in store, you will only get $1 ongoing credit (not additional $10)  as long as your friend stays with PM.  

Need Help? Let's chat.