cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referred a friend - no reward

Guylune
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello! 

I referred a friend and after she signed up online, I got a sms saying I would get a 25$ credit.
A week later, no 25$ reward showing in my account, but 3$.

I'm on a 90 day plan with autopay so I think I'm eligible to the 25$ reward.

Can a moderator please help me resolve this? 

Thank you so much! 

10 REPLIES 10

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Guylune wrote:

I got a text saying everything was ok and to check in my Rewards.

So for one, the referral was correctly done, and yes, it was done before Promo ended.

I thought it was clear in my message. Maybe not enough.

Thanks

My only guess was that you got the credit just before your renewal date, so right away it was eaten up paying for your next 90 days' service? But I guess if that's what happened, you would have noticed the promo credit as a line in your payment history (it should be in there as being applied on the same date you received the text).

If it still seems like it's just missing, I suggest sending a private message to Moderator_team with your name, number, account number, and PIN - and then be patient because it may take a couple days before you get an initial response.

Guylune

I got a text saying everything was ok and to check in my Rewards.

So for one, the referral was correctly done, and yes, it was done before Promo ended.

I thought it was clear in my message. Maybe not enough.

Thanks

I don’t know what txt was received, or when.  The deal stopped end of day Toronto time, for online activations with a friend referral.  Anytime on the 14th or after, means no dual reward.  If reward was given, it would have appeared by midnight late on the 16th.

of its not there, the referral either was incorrectly done, or performed after Promo ended.

@stonechucker wrote:

The $25/$25 referral offer ended September 13th.  When did your friend activate?

I gathered by the fact he got the text saying he would receive the credit that they must have done it before then.

The $25/$25 referral offer ended September 13th.  When did your friend activate?

@Guylune wrote:

Thanks but as I just wrote, she signed up online.

I am guessing since you got a sms saying you would receive it than you should have received it. If it is still not showing in your self serve account here is the directions for the Mods. Include the date your friend signed up, name and account number for your friend as well.

To get help with your account, activation, or service?

Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get gelp with your account.

They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue (More details).

Click here to send them a private message.

In your message please include:

PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].

Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received

Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.

There is no need to send multiple messages.

Some good posts/reads:

Search PM GUIDE to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

Guylune

When I said my account, it also meant transaction history.
Thanks

Guylune

Thanks but as I just wrote, she signed up online.

abclilly
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Form the transaction history, you can find your $25 reward there. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Guylune wrote:

Hello! 

I referred a friend and after she signed up online, I got a sms saying I would get a 25$ credit.
A week later, no 25$ reward showing in my account, but 3$.

I'm on a 90 day plan with autopay so I think I'm eligible to the 25$ reward.

Can a moderator please help me resolve this? 

Thank you so much! 

The $25 referral bonus only applied when the new activation is done online.  Did your friend activate at a store?  If not, you would only qualify for the $1/30 day normal referral credit.  Check with the friend before seeking moderator team intervention. 

Need Help? Let's chat.