cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referred a friend and no $25.00 reward

Newfiegirl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I referred a friend and both of us were to receive $25.00 reward however he received notice of a $10 credit and I only received a $2.00 reward off my next bill.  Any idea why we both didn’t receive $25.00 reward?

7 REPLIES 7

Felixbthe1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Perhaps the referal was done in store, to recieve the full $25.00 credit the referal must be done online. I hope this answers your question, have a great day.

Rockhopper99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The $25 reward offer is still available until March 31st. If your friend did the sign up online, you both should receive your $25 withing 72 hours. If your friend signed up at the store, the $25 offer does not apply as it's only for online.

@Newfiegirl wrote:

I referred a friend and both of us were to receive $25.00 reward however he received notice of a $10 credit and I only received a $2.00 reward off my next bill.  Any idea why we both didn’t receive $25.00 reward?

9R3W4L
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

1. Was it activated online and not in store?

2. Is yhe promotion for $25 credit still on?

If you answered yes to both, contact moderator, they will sort it out for you.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Newfiegirl    It is depend on your friend activate his plan at store or online?Your friend  get only $10 credit for in-store activation.Your friend get $25 credit for online activation

@Newfiegirl wrote:

As discussed about earlier, this is an indication that your friend activated at the store. The $10 and $25 credits are not actually part of the rewards program but rather account credits.  As such, they will not show in the rewards sections of your self-serve account.

And, as the system has it recorded as your friend activating at a store, you will receive neither the $10 nor $25 credit.

I am curious about the $2 reward though because the referral reward is only supposed to be $1 per person/30 days.

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The $25 reward is only for online sign up. If you activated the account in-store then your friend will just get the $10, and you wont receive anything.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Newfiegirl Did he signup instore? The $25 bonus is for those who were referred and signed up online only.
Need Help? Let's chat.