cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referred a friend-I am not seeing the one-time credit of $10

selva1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I just referred a friend and got $1 off as reward on my next bill, but I am not seeing the one-time credit of $10. Is both credits are given at the same time?

10 REPLIES 10

yomama81
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

PM does sometimes has a promo where if u refer someone (and they enter ur info under the refer area when they r activating) they get a $25 credit AND u also get a $25 credit plus the $1 off per month reward. Just thought this could be good to know in case they have that promo again

@madhi19 wrote:

Referer get the recuring $1 referee get the $10 credit and it take about 24 hours to show up.

Public Mobile says up to 72 hours

madhi19
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Referer get the recuring $1 referee get the $10 credit and it take about 24 hours to show up.

@madhi19 wrote:

It's $1 per month they stay on with PM.

Are you the referer or referee?  If you referred someone, they get the $10 credit (can take couple of days for it show in their account), and you will get the $1/month reward as long as they stay with PM.  If you don't see the reward in a few days send a private message to Moderator_Team via the envelope icon top right of your post and ask for assistance.  Wait time can be upto 2 days to hear back from them right now.

Ooops! Sorry just realized you were responding and not asking!

madhi19
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It's $1 per month they stay on with PM.

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@tanadongell wrote:

i was very confused about this myself. but i soon figured out that the person you refer gains the 10$ and you only recieve 1$ for every person. the benifit is that you will recieve that 1$ of towards your bill for aslong as you use public. 

For you to keep receiving this $1 per 30 days credit though, the referred person must also remain an active member of Public Mobile. 🙂

tanadongell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i was very confused about this myself. but i soon figured out that the person you refer gains the 10$ and you only recieve 1$ for every person. the benifit is that you will recieve that 1$ of towards your bill for aslong as you use public. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@selva1 wrote:

I just referred a friend and got $1 off as reward on my next bill, but I am not seeing the one-time credit of $10. Is both credits are given at the same time?

You, the referrer, will get $1/cycle reward as long as your referee(Your friend) stays with PM.  No one time bill credit.

Your friend, the referee, will get one time $10 bill credit 72 hours after activation. No recurring $1/cycle reward.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@selva1 wrote: 

@Lieux  wrote:

No the 10$ credit is just for the person with public mobile.Smiley Frustrated

@selva1 

To clarify on what Lieux said, the $10 referral credit goes only to the person you referred, not you. As the referrer, you would only get the recurring $1 per 30 days reward.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@selva1 wrote:

No the 10$ credit is just for the (EDITED) NEW person with public mobile.Smiley Frustrated

Thank you @SD08 to point that for me....

Need Help? Let's chat.