cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referrals

brew
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am fairly new to this community. I referred a friend and I know the friend received the $10 off, but I was told she didn't fill in the code for my $1 off per month. Is there any chance this can still be applied to my account?

9 REPLIES 9

sahildeepsingh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

if your friend use your referral code and he/she get $10 you don't get your reward 

contact moderatorsđŸ„°

thanks 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS 

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@brew wrote:

I am fairly new to this community. I referred a friend and I know the friend received the $10 off, but I was told she didn't fill in the code for my $1 off per month. Is there any chance this can still be applied to my account?

@brew hi there.  If your friend activated in-store, the store clerk could have entered their own referral code and that's how your friend got their one-time $10 referral credit.  You can try contacting the moderators, if this was the case.  I'm not sure if the moderators can help you so please let us know what happens.

Happy Holidays!  🎄🎄🎄

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HALIMACS wrote:

Hi @brew 

If you're friend got the $10 off then you'll get the $1 off before you're next renewal. You'll see it under your rewards in awhile. 

That is, IF they used YOUR referral code. 

_Usually_ the existing customer would get a text almost immediately saying they got a referral and then around the same time the dollar would show in the rewards area. But we all await the OP to clear up these questions.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @brew 

If you're friend got the $10 off then you'll get the $1 off before you're next renewal. You'll see it under your rewards in awhile. 

That is, IF they used YOUR referral code. 

@brew wrote:

I too, am curious as your firend could not have received the $10 credit unless a referral code was used. Generally, the code that was used cannot be changed. Who entered the code? If this was  an at-home/online activation, your friend is the person who would have entered the code and there wouldn't have been anyone else involved. Was this an in-store activation? 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Have your friend contact a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes the moderators can apply this to your account when you give them the info they require.

Well done with referring a friend! đŸ˜

Good luck and stay safe.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@brew wrote:

I'm not sure how your friend would get $10 off if a referral code was not used. If the friend did get the $10 and you don't see the dollar (or additional dollar) in your rewards area and if you didn't get a text telling you that someone used your referral code then perhaps the friend used the wrong yet valid code.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @brew 

Your friend must contact moderators with your referral code.

He/she can send private message to Moderator_Team

Need Help? Let's chat.