cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referrals decreased from 5 to 2 all at once

flong
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

One person I know left PM the other day, and it seems to have triggered 2 additional referrals to disappear as well who are all still with PM. So last month I had $5 off my bill, this month will be $2.

First, where do I see which numbers/people are on my referral list?

Second, I'm seeing others here who are having the same issue. Is this something I need to contact a MOD about?

Thanks!

14 REPLIES 14

When one of your referrals misses a payment either on purpose or system glitch, their phone number will remain in your list of referrals but your friend referral amount will be short $1. So one of your 4 numbers is in suspension but hasn’t actually ported out. If 90 days go by and they don’t reactivate the account will be closed and he phone number will disappear from your list of referrals.

AE_Collector

@flong 

Do you remember the date you noticed the missing referrals? That referral that is still suspended for non payment and is coming up to their 90th day when the account gets cancelled and deactivated.

flong

That's fantastic, thanks for the explanation. I'll keep an eye on it.

flong

Hey there, I actually started this thread, and all info is posted previously. (This issue has been going on for about a month.)

Originally it went from 5 referrals in June down to 2 in July...but now it's gone back up to 3. The entire time since July though (as far as I recall) the actual list of referrals has been 4, yet the reward is listed as $3.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@flong 

Maybe your friend has cancelled the services and you have to check with your friend,

@flong   It is possible that one of your 4 referrals account is now in Suspended stage.  That can be resulted from non-payment (maybe user purposely do it or maybe Auotpay failed).  If  the person make the payment again and the account back to Active , you will see the $4 again. 

if the person really leaving PM and not pay for 90 days, account will be closed and it will be off your list.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@flong 

You should start your own thread for your unique question.

The first thing that comes to mind, is asking when that referral popped up.  There is small delay for referrals (and anything else) to be recognized and registered on your account, so this could be a timing issue.  Or, with various glitches we've been seeing, it could be one of those... but still the same - when did this pop up on your account?

flong

When I click on Total Rewards Earned I see 4 numbers of people I've referred to PM. Next to that I see ($3) as a reward.

Can someone explain what that means? Why isn't it ($4) if there are 4 referrals listed?

Thank you kindly!

cbenny13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Oh weird! Maybe someone has cancelled their services? It happens... 

flong

Thanks so much for the replies.

Now it says I have 4 referrals (correct amount) but only $3 (up from $2 earlier.)

I'll check it again later around bill time on August 6th. Looks like another PM glitch maybe?

@flong 

Try and confirm with your friends first. Has 24 hours passed since you noticed the missing rewards? If not wait until tomorrow and see if you get a text saying from 611 saying your referrals may be less on your next renewal. If you recieve a text or two that will confirm they have suspended their service via 611.

If you get no text they could still be suspended due to non payment . If your renewal is not for awhile then just see if they pay and reactivate. Generally the moderstors cannot do anything to help you in this situation.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@flong  Best is to check with your friends  If you confirm that their accounts are all active, then you can open ticket with mod to have them look into it.

But some of your friend just missed a payment and accounts went into suspension.  As long as they pay and reactivate the service, your friends referral reward will go back up.  It happened to me before, too.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@flong  Login to your self serve account, click My Rewards, in the list that appears click the arrow beside Referrals and a list of active referrals will appear. Check that for any missing. 

If you are certain there is an error open a trouble ticket with the moderators. To obtain a ticket, click on https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and enter your question in SIMon. Follow / invent the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button, click on it and a Submit Ticket button should appear. To confirm that your ticket has been submitted, check the SEND box in your private messages; click on the small envelope next to your avatar at the top right of your screen.

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators, but this alternative contact method may have a longer response time. Click: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@flong 

Log into self service and click on My Rewards. You will see the last 4 digits of the phone number of your referrals. Also note that if these people are suspended or not currently active their number will still be on the list but you will not receive a reward for these inactive accounts.

If they are active then contact a moderator to look into your issue.

rewards.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.