cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral

estherf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dear all,

My phone number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I referral my friends open two accounts as follow:

1. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Both open at the same time, but I only received on referral fee, can someone help me!

Happy Thanksgiving!

edited by computergeek541: phone numbers removed

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@estherf wrote:

Dear all,

My phone number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I referral my friends open two accounts as follow:

1. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Both open at the same time, but I only received on referral fee, can someone help me!

Happy Thanksgiving!

edited by computergeek541: phone numbers removed

Hi @estherf ,

You will need to get each of the people that used your code to open a ticket with the moderators.

Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Only they can verify it was YOUR code that they used or meant to use. 

mapamapa32
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did both of your friends see a checkmark beside  the referral code they put in? If not it could be that one didnt enter it properly or ensure the system recognized it. You should have gotten a referral text after they signed up for both if you didnt then it was likely not done correctly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@estherf 

Question 1: ask yourself - did you get one or two texts saying you got a referral?

Question 2: ask both friends - did you get one or two texts saying you got a referral?

Question 3: ask both friends - did you a $10 credit deposited into your Available Funds?

Are you certain that both of them used your code and maybe that one of your friends didn't use the code of the other friend? If you are certain that both friends used your code, open a ticket by going to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat

Need Help? Let's chat.