cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral

sarahsue86
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi 

just wondering if someone used your referral code, how long does it take to go through on your account? Do u get a notification? 

17 REPLIES 17

skotmich

I recieved my 1 dollar from referral right away.

@anishs929 wrote:

SECOND ONE

@anishs929 thank you for your reply.

You will see the $1 referral reward before your next renewal date.  It will show here

Refer a friend reward.png

click the sideway tiny arrow and you will see your referrals there

If on your next renewal or after 30 days, you still do not see your $1 referral credit in your account, contact the moderators to fix this for you.

Cheers

RosieR

anishs929

It will show in your account any time in 24 hours. That’s what I noticed.

@anishs929 wrote:

SECOND ONE

Did you ask the person who signed up under your referral code if they received the $10 credit to their account within 72 hours?

Did you log into your account and check to see if you have an additional $1 Referral reward showing in your referral area? If it hasn’t incremented by $1 did you already have other referrals? If so any chance one of those referrals is missing making it look as though you didn’t get the new $1 referral? You can compare the list of the last 4 digits of phone numbers referred.

AE_Collector

anishs929

SECOND ONE

@anishs929 wrote:

I didnt get the referral right away

Hi @anishs929 how long did it take for the referral to show up in your account?

Were you the one who used a referral code and did not get your one-time $10 reward within 72 hrs?

or you got a new customer to use your referral code, and you did not get the $1/30-day cycle in your account right away?

Please keep us posted

RosieR

anishs929

I didnt get the referral right away

iamfernandan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you for the info. I signed up with my friend's referral code, and I am glad the rewards will be given right away. 😁

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@sarahsue86 unfortunately you will need your friend that you referred, to talk to customer support mods. this is their new process to make sure your friend is actually a friend

please click on the green chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen to speak with SIMon

type "missing rewards"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "click here to submit a ticket!)
*login using your community account

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

@Staliger wrote:

@sarahsue86 if someone used your code, you will receive SMS saying that you referred someone and from now on get 1$ off per month.

Those messages were disabled long ago. I do not believe that  they were ever re-enabled, unless Public Mobile fixed the issue with messages inocrrectly going out about these. Some customers (inclduing myself) were receiving almost daily text messagers for non-existent new referrals.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@sarahsue86 if someone used your code, you will receive SMS saying that you referred someone and from now on get 1$ off per month.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

@sarahsue86 

Those who are referred don't get any notification, the money just appears on their account usually the next day (at this time it's 10)

If they use your code during the day you should get sms notifying you of it even before they get payment confirmation. Their number should be also in your referral list

If they do it during the night you usually get sms next day at noon. The number should be in your referral list the moment after their activation.

Recently there were problems and people never received any sms messages but their referral count increases as it should.

If they are not showing on your list you should ask them to contact mods with your code and add it manually. You cannot do it for them they will have to be making the request.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would receive the $1 referral almost immediately.  The person who used your referral code would usually receive the $10 award within 72 hours.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 : I would allow that he may have been saying "you" in the royal you way. 🙂

@Gunner123 wrote:

@sarahsue86 wrote:

hi 

just wondering if someone used your referral code, how long does it take to go through on your account? Do u get a notification? 

@sarahsue86 hi you will see the 10 dollars in your account probably the next day 72 hours is the official time 

sarahsue86 won't get $10. That's for the new customer who got referred.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sarahsue86 wrote:

hi 

@sarahsue86 hi you will see the 10 dollars in your account probably the next day 72 hours is the official time 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sarahsue86 : The existing customer should see their refer a friend increment up a dollar almost right away. The new customer will get their credit within 3 days but usually overnight.

Need Help? Let's chat.