cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral

Touria
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I joined Public M. yesterday. I forgot to bring the "code" of the person who referred me to P.M. with me to the store (London Drugs). I have that number now and would like to give it to you to get the $10 off my first bill and the $1.00 off my daughter's bill for referring me, and if there any other savings for Black Friday. I search PM's website and can't find any toll free number to call customer services for the above issue. Do they have a customer service number to call? Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

Touria

Thank you, this was very helpful.

Touria

Thank you, I will let her know.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Touria Have your daughter ask for the $20 credit too.

Touria

Thank you.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Touria  You must submit a ticket to PM with the code and they will apply it for you. Just explain what happened. To submit a ticket do the following:

stpm-new.png

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Touria , contact the moderator team and they can add it retroactively.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Touria 

Welcome to Public mobile.

You will need to contact moderator (PM employee) to fix the referral issue.

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

Need Help? Let's chat.