cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral

hellsbells05
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there a way to see who you referred to Public Mobile? I've been telling everyone I see about Public and would like to know who switches.

7 REPLIES 7

@Yogis1  You got it right there....the referred persons last four digits of their phone number will appear in the referrers account under their rewards section.

Yogis1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, would you see the full phone number or there is some type of privacy such as XXX XXX-1234? I'm going to use a code from a classmate, not a close friend. Thanks for the answer!

GraceT100

Go into your self serve account, click on my rewards, click on the little arrow. You should be able to see the referal numbers you have there. 

jordan23
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @hellsbells05 , if you login to the self-serve (My Account) and clicking on the Plan and Add-Ons tab and selecting the Rewards tab, you can see the Refer-a-friend Reward. Below that, you can see the list of phone number/s you referred.

Capture.JPG

GraceT100

Go into your self serve account, click on my rewards, click on the little arrow. You should be able to see the referal numbers you have there. 

GR
Mayor / Maire

If you log in to your account and click on my rewards and double click on the the little triangle next to friend refferal it will show you all the phone numbers of people that used your refferal number 

Need Help? Let's chat.