cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral

sharma_sonali
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was referred by a friend, but I didn't see any option to name during registration. How does he get his reward? Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

jeffster1970
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That kinda sucks. Guess you almost have to be on top of your friends or family or whoever to make sure referral is put in properly, and then hope it actually works.   😞

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Acekiller all referrals must be entered during the sign up process, as seen on the screenshot above

@sharma_sonali  If one misses this step, there is now way for us to manually add it in the back end due to system limitations.

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

wow, they couldn't add the referral back even though it is their fault?

sbreakin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Taekgun has a great reply and i can confirm that as of earlier this year you could not add referals after your plan had started.  In my case my port had problem & the solution included changing over to new account to keep my tel # but realized shortly after that I lost the referals & the Mods were unable to add back.

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

On the very first page during the activation process, there is a section that says....

1.JPG

... and it's at this point you fill in the field in order for them to get the referral credit.  When you do, they will get a text msg letting them know they got the referral.

I don't believe you can do this after the fact if you missed it, but you can send a PM to  @CS_Agent and ask.

Cheers

*** I’m glad to help but I’m not a MOD, so please don’t message me with any personal information. ***

Need Help? Let's chat.