cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral to a friend

pmohapatra
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I took a new SIM from public mobile for my son. While activating the SIM, he entered the wrong referral code.

How can I cancel the referral code that has been wrongly entered and put the correct referral code, which is mine

An early response is highly appreciated.

Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@pmohapatra   Having had this happen first hand, the mods will need to close the account with the wrong referral code and open a new account with the correct one. Mod will do most of it and your son will just need to go online to open a new account (set by mods) and add the auto pay if you want that.  Cheers

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

As your son was the one who created the account with the incorrect referral code...he'd have to start the process of moderator intervention.

Have him initiate the request using directions provided.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@pmohapatra you can contact moderators : click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions, OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need moderator assistance. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help   -> Click on Chat with Simon on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!" 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@pmohapatra , you should take this up with the moderator team.  They should be able to assist.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

The person that was referred has to contact moderators and give them the information to sort it out.

Two ways to reach them

1- 

Simon.JPG

2- private message them at link below

Click here 

Need Help? Let's chat.