cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Referral to Temporary Phone Number

@hockeymaniac12, - if your friend signed up inx-store, and was unable to enter (or not asked by the clerk) for your number as a referer, I think he can ask the moderator team to update his account to add you as a referrer.  This should be done ASAP via private message to the moderator team.  If the story/explanation is reasonable, they should be able to do it for you.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Well I havent’ heard anything back, and reading through some forums it looks like they are unable to manually change anything once they activate. I have another friend going in today to purchase a plan so I gave her my current ACTIVE phone number and that first temporary number, hopefully one works but I doubt it because it didn’t work yesterday. This is so stupid, I’m not going to ask my friends to wait a couple of days with no phone while I wait for a moderator to message me back saying there’s nothing for them to do. Cool rewards system, what a scam.

Mayor / Maire

@hockeymaniac12 wrote:
Cool rewards system, what a scam.

Many thousands of people successfully go through the process. Just because you're having some kind of problem doesn't make it a scam.

Other providers *only* offer refer a friend. This provider offers 4 different kinds of rewards. It's not a scam.

The refer a friend has two current flavours:

1. standard non-promo activations of $10 for the new customer and $1/30 days for the existing when activating in-store

2. promo credits of $25 for both when activated online

But hurry for the promo.