cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral rewards

AnitaRose
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I referred a friend in June 2021 & I still am not seeing my rewards showing this. How long does it take before seeing this on my account?

6 REPLIES 6

pkara01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

was speaking of my own recent experience. 

I had to contact mods. 

@pkara01 wrote:

Normal process takes upto 72 hours, if not done then click on the blurb on the bottom right OR contact out awesome mods. 🙂

When referring someone, the reward does not take 72 hours.  You appear to be confusimg the refer-a-friend reward with the $10 credit that the other person gets.

pkara01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Normal process takes upto 72 hours, if not done then click on the blurb on the bottom right OR contact out awesome mods. 🙂

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@AnitaRose wrote:

I referred a friend in June 2021 & I still am not seeing my rewards showing this. How long does it take before seeing this on my account?

If your friend did not receive their one time credit of $10 (and sometimes $20) then you need to ask if an incorrect referral code was used. Nothing on either side.....contact a MOD here. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

if your friend enter your code , is will showing at your account right away $1 rewards ...

and your friend will receive the $10 with 72 hour ,, if are you both not getting
your friend Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Service by Moderator Team, with the code them can look for it .

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@AnitaRose 

It should be as soon as you made the referral or rather as soon as they activated with your code the $1 will show in the rewards section of your account. The bonus $20 credit if you recieved the targetted text from pm was awarded on June 28th. Have your friend contact the moderators with your referral code to inquire about the credit if they did not recieve their $10 bonus credit as well.

Need Help? Let's chat.