cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral rewards

H3rnandez
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I referred a friend last month and I haven't received my referral? 

7 REPLIES 7

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Very informative. Thank you!

@dghu wrote:

The way it set up is that if you refer someone to public mobile, they will get $10 credit for activating a new line and as long as they keep the line, you get $1 per month off your plan cost.

I was on the same boat as you last month and was waiting for my $10 referral rewards, but was told by the moderator that I misunderstood the referral rewards program.

I will wait till the promotional period when both parties get $25 referral bonus to actively promoting Public Mobile to my friends and family members.

dghu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The way it set up is that if you refer someone to public mobile, they will get $10 credit for activating a new line and as long as they keep the line, you get $1 per month off your plan cost.

I was on the same boat as you last month and was waiting for my $10 referral rewards, but was told by the moderator that I misunderstood the referral rewards program.

I will wait till the promotional period when both parties get $25 referral bonus to actively promoting Public Mobile to my friends and family members.

H3rnandez

Thank you for your response 

I better get my rewards because we got 5 lines here!

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@H3rnandez wrote:

Thank you all for your responses,  I still need a moderator to look into my account and apply my referral rewards. 

I have no doubt that your referral rewards will eventually be added to your account - nothing happens instantaneously ---- just be patient.

@H3rnandez wrote:

Thank you all for your responses,  I still need a moderator to look into my account and apply my referral rewards. 

@H3rnandez To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

H3rnandez

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@H3rnandez, referral rewards for the referring party are handed out at time of renewal.  The rewards are applied towards payment first.  So you won't be seeing anything in your account until the early morning of renewal day. 

Need Help? Let's chat.