cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral rewards after number change

shumchris
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I joined PM last month, since I was with Koodo, I needed to create my account under a different phone number.  While with that number, I referred a friend to join PM. Before I got the reward in my account, I managed to change my number back to my original.  I tried sending a message to one of the mods but it has been 3 weeks since I have heard back.  What should I do?

8 REPLIES 8

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Perfect, thanks for the update 🙂

shumchris
Hi all,

I received a text today letting me know that I got my referral bonus.

Thanks.

shumchris

Hey guys,

Just updating, one of the mods sent me a private message today regarding this.  So basically, a ticket is now open for my issue.  I guess I just wait. 

I hope this can be fixed in the software to avoid any future repeated issues. It should not be too difficult to implement a solution where the program cN check the number at the time of the referral and figure out if it was changed to another number and still gives the reward. 

By implementing these kind of solutions, it will cause a lot less load on the mods and will increase their turnaround time. 

It depends on cycle length, and takes about two weeks normally to fix.  I've been through it.

Get the info in via PM now, to any mod, just 1.

include your phone number.  Your friend you referred phone number.

@canucks4life wrote:

There is an Email form you can submit as well specifically for Referral issues you must be logged into account then click Get Help, My Account, Rewards, Refer A Friend options.

Make sure you include your Account # and referral number(s)

I don't think the method of reporting this issues will change the timing that much.  Once the issue is noted, it will be looked into.  Since referrals only matter every 90 days, it is probably the lowest priority issue.  Rather than pull hair, just relax and wait patiently.

canucks4life
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

There is an Email form you can submit as well specifically for Referral issues you must be logged into account then click Get Help, My Account, Rewards, Refer A Friend options.

Make sure you include your Account # and referral number(s)

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I would just hang in there still.  They are still really busy with getting people with no Service.  If you are on a 90 day plan you will have a lot of time for them to work on it.  I would maybe wait until the new Year and try then to get in touch and explain what is going on.  If your renewal is coming up sooner I would try and get in contact with them about 2 weeks prior to that just so you can work on it with them.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.