cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral reward

Bruce8
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

last week my wife purchased a plan, she used my referral number but I received no reward, can someone explain why?

6 REPLIES 6

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Bruce8  did your wife see the $10 referral bonus on her account yet?  

Usually the referrer see the $1 almost immediately and the new activation see the $10 couple days later.

Regardless, open a ticket as advised above and mod can sort this out for you quickly  

Hmmmm.... I may have to test that on an upcoming referral.

Thanks for the update, @esjliv    (I've updated my post accordingly to be less certain in wording)

👍

@HALIMACS wrote:

@Bruce8 

You should have received a text with the start phrase "Cha-ching..."

If you DIDN'T, and you don't see your refer a friend showing $1 for the referral by now, you may have to get HER to contact moderators to confirm your referral code for the credit.

Did she receive the $10 reward for being referred?

@HALIMACS .

Know what, that "Cha-ching" text has not been happening for a few months. It was randomly shooting off texts like that to members when it was not actually valid. So I think they shut it down...as least for the time being.

@Bruce8 wrote:

last week my wife purchased a plan, she used my referral number but I received no reward, can someone explain why?

You'll need to open a ticket and ask the moderators to look into this. Please proceed to:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Bruce8 

You may have received a text with the start phrase "Cha-ching..."

If you DIDN'T, and you don't see your refer a friend showing $1 for the referral by now, you may have to get HER to contact moderators to confirm your referral code for the credit.

Did she receive the $10 reward for being referred?

( EDIT:   Sort of EXACTLY what @esjliv just posted.  🙄 )

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Bruce8 wrote:

@Bruce8  did she receive the $10 in her Available Funds?

Check on your SELF SERVE account and go under "My Rewards" button, then by clicking on the arrow pointing to the right, which will open up the list and the arrow will then point down. The last 4 digits of her number should be there.

Rewards referral list:

esjliv_0-1617386537002.png

If the number is not there SHE will have to submit a ticket to inquire about the added referral code.

Need Help? Let's chat.