cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral reward

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

My bill and payment date is today and I was notified at 12 noon that I had 22 referrals yet my account shows 23. Can this be adjusted?

Thank you

E794187C-7806-42DB-BB17-BF503142B71D.jpeg

20C7707D-BA2D-4200-8FFD-A65707525B2A.jpeg

10 REPLIES 10

@esjliv 

Accounts suspended via lost/stolen will disappear from your referral phone number list. Accounts suspended due to nonpayment or renewing on the same day as your renewal that go to autopay will show on your phone number list but you will not recieve the $1 reward.

@DDM69 the issue you're having is most likely because of a referral that renews on the same day as you. I also experience the same issue.

the workaround is to suspend your service for one day, but, again you need to make sure no referrals renew on that day. I think you will also need to contact mods to apply your rewards, because when you suspend your account and reactivate, the rewards don't get applied.

or you can contact mods to apply the missing credit/s without suspending

@computergeek541 

Yes I think they simply put in an additional program to check the true number right as the plan goes into renewal. I watched an account that had a bonus $1 for several days and as it went into renewal I received the correct amount and the bonus went away... for a few days. Very strange that this is such a hard thing to fix so they write patches to work around it. The account that shows $4 too much currently just started to show that in the last couple of days so possibly over night last night.

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector wrote:

Not necessarily. That glitch where referrals mysteriously appear out of thin air still exists. But they added some software (apparently) to reconcile the number going into renewal each time so people don’t actually benefit from the bogus referrals.

I actually received 3 of those fake referrals overnight.  It's still happening on almost a daily basis. Unfortunately, the number of referrals always seems to reset to the number that Public Mobile considers to be correct right before any renewal.

@kselmak wrote:

That usually means that one of your referrals was suspended. They don't take them off your list as (s)he has 90 days to reactivate.

You can check with moderators as well but this is most likely going to be the explanation.

You may see them disappear from your list after two more renewals, keep track

Not necessarily. That glitch where referrals mysteriously appear out of thin air still exists. But they added some software (apparently) to reconcile the number of valid referrals going into renewal each time so people don’t actually benefit from the bogus referrals.

At this moment I have one account showing the correct number of referrals and my other account is showing FOUR more than it should be.

AE_Collector

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@DDM69 wrote:

My bill and payment date is today and I was notified at 12 noon that I had 22 referrals yet my account shows 23. Can this be adjusted?

Thank you

E794187C-7806-42DB-BB17-BF503142B71D.jpeg

20C7707D-BA2D-4200-8FFD-A65707525B2A.jpeg

Wow! @DDM69 you have 23 referrals.  I'm impressed!  Congrats!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend

RosieR

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@DDM69 , my numbers fluctuate up and down by $1-$2 once in while, but the phone numbers list never appears to change.

IF you know who's who and what's what compare it on your SELF SERVE account by clicking on the arrow pointing to the right, which will open up the list and the arrow will then point down.

Rewards referral list:

esjliv_0-1619375771323.png

If you have the ability (and stamina) to contact all your referrals then you can confirm if any of them were suspended recently. If they were not, then bring it to the Moderators attention.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

That usually means that one of your referrals was suspended. They don't take them off your list as (s)he has 90 days to reactivate.

You can check with moderators as well but this is most likely going to be the explanation.

You may see them disappear from your list after two more renewals, keep track

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@DDM69  count the actual number of tel numbers listed.   If you count 23 then you need to contact mods to adjust.

If you count 22 or less then do nothing.

Edit, click my rewards then the little arrow to expand.  One of my accounts shows 2 referrals In the overview but none in the expanded thus none when I renew

Need Help? Let's chat.