cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral reward taken away for no reason

Gwaiiguy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Got a text saying my referral reward will no longer  be active. Yet the person I referred still has service. Once again I'm confused on how to find the mod link. Why so conviluted of a contact style?@

3 REPLIES 3

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Gwaiiguy, here you go. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number
  • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
    • account number 
    • date of birth
    • complete address listed on account with postal code
    • email address on account
    • most commonly called numbers
    • alternate number listed on the account
    • last payment date and amount
    • last 4 digits of the credit card
  • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Gwaiiguy, that is the method of contact when a referral is added.  Similarly, text is issued when a referral is lost.  If the loss is incorrect, then contact the moderator team and have them investigate it.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Gwaiiguy,

Click here to send them a private message.

Could it be that the person you referred changed their account, allowed it to go idle for 90 days, or something?

Need Help? Let's chat.