cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Referral reward taken away because of cancelled card due to privacy breach

Very late notice but here's an update:

I think the mod team misread the situation and did not provide me with a solution. I have waited for a billing cycle to see if the referral reward would appear but based on my bill it doesn't look like it. I can't double-check my bill because I've been locked out of my account for some reason. :/

Very frustrating that a 10 min lack of credit card will deny any rewards. I don't see much point to referrals if something like this will upset the system.

Mayor / Maire

Re: Referral reward taken away because of cancelled card due to privacy breach

@azira wrote:

Very late notice but here's an update:

I think the mod team misread the situation and did not provide me with a solution. I have waited for a billing cycle to see if the referral reward would appear but based on my bill it doesn't look like it. I can't double-check my bill because I've been locked out of my account for some reason. :/

Very frustrating that a 10 min lack of credit card will deny any rewards. I don't see much point to referrals if something like this will upset the system.

Moderators are good to add back your missing credits because of the moderator wait time and credit card issue.