cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral reward not showing up

Fulgore
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

I signed up with Public Mobile in November 2016 and shortly after I referred someone and it's been several pay periods since but the referral reward is still not showing. Is there any way to get this looked into and rectified?

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

Exactly that's is my point too if a person forgot when signing up then its done can't be added by mod and or if person did add but not showing up then yes mod will probably do something about it agreed with u in my case he forgot to add my number but also he had activation issues then he send a pm to mod at that point he add my number as a refer but mod said they can't add manually its has to be done when activating sim
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Samianauman wrote:
As willam mentioned if you don't see phone number in there for the person who used you as a referral then even if you contact mod they won't be able too add manually
Yesterday someone forgot to add my number but he did send a private msg to add me but it's too late if they forgot to add at first place then it's a done deal can't be added once the account is activated sorry

There's a difference between "person used it on sign up but it's not showing up" and "person forgot to use it on sign up".  Hopefully the mods are able to tell the difference.

As willam mentioned if you don't see phone number in there for the person who used you as a referral then even if you contact mod they won't be able too add manually
Yesterday someone forgot to add my number but he did send a private msg to add me but it's too late if they forgot to add at first place then it's a done deal can't be added once the account is activated sorry
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@Fulgore wrote:

I didn't get any text message that the referral was successful I just was told by the person that referred me that they used my phone# when signing up

If you go into your account, rewards tab, do you see the referred number there.  Click on the little triangle pointing right to reveal.  If not there, maybe you weren't used as a referee.

Fulgore
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I didn't get any text message that the referral was successful I just was told by the person that referred me that they used my phone# when signing up

Also if a person fogot to add your number when activating sim then even mod won't able to add you as refer later on its hit and miss option. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Fulgore, as mentioned private message a mod with the info as stated above.  But also are you sure that the person you referred entered your number and if they did that it was done correctly at the time of activation that is the big thing to make sure of as well.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Mana wrote:
When you referred that person a few months back did you get a text message confirmation that you have successfully referred someone?

If the referral is successful, you are supposed to get a text message confirming it.

From my personal experience, the messaging was hit and miss.  Some referrals did not result in any text being sent to me.  All my referrals are account for in the credit department.

Mana
Mayor / Maire
When you referred that person a few months back did you get a text message confirmation that you have successfully referred someone?

If the referral is successful, you are supposed to get a text message confirming it.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Message a mod. With your phone number the the missing referral number. They will look into it.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Send a private message to a moderator and have them look into the problem.  They would be able to rectify the situation for you.  If you have never contacted a moderator before, this link may be useful.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.