cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral reward disappeared

brandkwill
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had to fight tooth and nail to get my referrals to appear in my account last payment period only to be notified this pay period that one of my referrals have left Public Mobile, which of course is completely false. I checked my account and confirmed it disappeared. How do I get this referral added back to my account for next pay period?

Received this text message:
"Public Mobile here. So sorry, your Refer a Friend reward will be less on your next payment as one of your friends has left us. See the details in Self Serve"

4 REPLIES 4

suefs
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@brandkwill

I got a text message like that as well in the past but when I logged into my PM account everything was fine. Hopefully it should be the same case for you.

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@brandkwill Pulp is right, just contact a moderator to fix it up. Always check your community and referral rewards a few days before your renewal just to make sure everything is right. I'm having problems too, but with community rewards instead, nothing is showing up.

pulp74
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Hi. This is known bag of the system. Do not worry. If you still have some time before renewal and since the private message was sent to moderators just sit tight and wait. I am sure it will be fixed soon for you. Good luck.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Just to be sure you're checking in the right place for the referral, you would look here (be sure to click the little arrow to expand the details):

PublicMobile_SelfServe_ReferralRewards.jpg

If it's not there, then you'll need the mods to fix it.
You should send them a private message including your account phone number, and the phone number of your referral(s).
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

Need Help? Let's chat.