cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Referral didn't work

I logged on to my PM account and got my referral code.  I gave it to my friend who then had to contact a moderator to claim the referral rewards.  The moderator then manually added the referral credit to his site as well as mine.  He go the $10 referral credit and I started getting the $1/mo off my bill.  So, yes it is possible and yes, they did do it.  But the new person signing up has to send in the request directly to the moderator....you (being ther person who referred) can't do it...request has to come from the new client. Hope that's more clear and yes, they actually did it.

Thanks, that's clear. Will ask my friend to contact a moderator about this.

Not sure if my answer posted.  But, yes they did it. However, the new client (who you referred) has to have your referral code and contact the moderator directly.  When I gave my code to my friend and he contacted the moderator directly they added the $10 credit to his account and started my $1/mo referral credit on my account.  But the person being referred (new client) has to request it, not the person doing the referring.  Hope that's clear and yes, they actually did it for us.