cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral credits suddenly gone?

thatmatt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My last bill I had $60 coming off every 3 months (20 referrals) but suddenly this cycle I'm down to just $9 (3 referrals). I don't think 17 people have suddenly quit the service so I'm wondering if this is happening to anyone else or what has happened.

6 REPLIES 6

@thatmatt wrote:

I mean, I'd like to see PM give me the numbers of the people who left so I can check with them I had like 15+ referrals and it's not like I wrote them down 3 years ago.

Unfortunately, it's your word against Public's. You'd have to prove to them that a referred person/phone number is still active.

thatmatt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I mean, I'd like to see PM give me the numbers of the people who left so I can check with them I had like 15+ referrals and it's not like I wrote them down 3 years ago.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Lots of people went through the same on last couple of months. Those referrals probably left long time ago but you were receiving credit for them until recently when they fixed the issue.

Check your reward section and if there is more than 3, contact your moderators.

If you know more than 3 friends that are still with public mobile but are taken off of your list figure out who is missing (only 4 last digits a visible)  and ask them to contact moderators with your code.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

As mentioned above PM recently did a cleanup and removed phantom referrals. @thatmatt  check the last 4 digits of your referrals numbers that you have remaining. 20200512_195312.jpg

If you can prove that some of the missing ones are still with PM and a mistake was made, contact the moderators and ask them to look into it for you. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@thatmatt wrote:

My last bill I had $60 coming off every 3 months (20 referrals) but suddenly this cycle I'm down to just $9 (3 referrals). I don't think 17 people have suddenly quit the service so I'm wondering if this is happening to anyone else or what has happened.

@thatmatt  There was an issue with phantom referrals that people were enjoying that was recently fixed by PM and since you are on the 90 day plan you maybe you are seeing the results of the cleanup/fix now.

Check your rewards section and if there are referrals that you know are active and are missing then submit a ticket to PM for investigation.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@thatmatt wrote:

PM did a clean-up recently and found many friend referral credits that weren't deserved as many of those accounts were closed.

Need Help? Let's chat.