cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral credit of $10

djhi94
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just registered with public how long does it take to see the referral credit on your account

6 REPLIES 6

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It should take about a day

charlesgo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You should also get a text telling you that the credit has been applied! and you will then see it on your available balance when logging on your account 

lon_h
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@mojorising wrote:

You should see it appear in the "Available Funds" in the next couple of weeks or so and the discount applied on your second month billing.

@djhi94, It definately isn't weeks.  In my personal experience it is usually in the new members account the following day and the person who referred them will have the $1 credit show up in there account almost immediately.

Yes, did this the past Sunday, $10 credit showed up on Monday and $1 reward came up instantly.

@mojorising wrote:

You should see it appear in the "Available Funds" in the next couple of weeks or so and the discount applied on your second month billing.

@djhi94, It definately isn't weeks.  In my personal experience it is usually in the new members account the following day and the person who referred them will have the $1 credit show up in there account almost immediately.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It usually takes 72 hours.  You can see it by clicking on My Rewards button.

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.