cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral credit not showing up

Tallguy11
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I've been getting referral credits for my fiancé's line for a few years and I just checked and I'm not getting it anymore even tho her account is active.. Can a mod look into this for me? 

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tallguy11 wrote:

Her line did get suspended for a few hours along with mine the last time our plans renewed due to the credit card expiring.. That was 2 months ago.. All fixed now tho

Right. So hopefully the mods can put it back. I'm not sure what the actual policy is. I'll see what I can find.

Tallguy11

Thank you! 

Tallguy11

Her line did get suspended for a few hours along with mine the last time our plans renewed due to the credit card expiring.. That was 2 months ago.. All fixed now tho

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tallguy11 wrote:

I've been getting referral credits for my fiancé's line for a few years and I just checked and I'm not getting it anymore even tho her account is active.. Can a mod look into this for me? 

Rumour has it that using the lost/stolen feature can drop these referrals. The account is suspended donchaknow. It's uncertain how well the referral comes back on resuming service.

Did you do that in the last while?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Tallguy11 wrote:

@Tallguy11  To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Need Help? Let's chat.