cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral code

maple77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up my wife yesterday but neglected to use the referral code. Is there any way to apply that now?

10 REPLIES 10

@mimmo  @GinYVR  Well, its not clear that $10 will be added to both parties or $10 to one account and reoccurring $1 to another. If moderator meant to say $10 to both parties and $1 to referral's account, then they must have manually added the $10. In this case, mod did a charming favour.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@NDesai  are you able to shed some light? 

@mimmo @torontokris According to this link, the user got both parties credits applied.. perhaps it is a new thing since the introduction of the referral code?

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mimmo wrote:

@Himanshu1  moderators can now add referal codes after ativation, but the $10 credit will not be applied.

Would the $1/month for the referral still apply? Otherwise there would be no point in adding the referral.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@maple77 wrote:

I signed up my wife yesterday but neglected to use the referral code. Is there any way to apply that now?

@maple77 Best to get you wife to message the moderator team and include your referral code in the message to increase the chances of her getting the credit and you getting the reward.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@maple77 wrote:

This seems to be one of those things where YMMV. Some people report both sides getting this feature. The above says just the existing customer.

So send that message and ask real nice like and maybe YMM work out for both.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Himanshu1  moderators can now add referal codes after ativation, but the $10 credit will not be applied.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@maple77 wrote:

@Himanshu1  is right that you'll need to contact Moderator_Team for assistance.  You can click this link to send them a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Hearing back from them could take upwards of 2 days though.

Himanshu1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Forgot to add this in 

You can message the moderator by clicking on message icon -> New message -> send to -> moderator team

Himanshu1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Unfortunately you cannot use the referral code after activating the sim

You can try messaging the moderators and see if they could make an exception 

Need Help? Let's chat.