Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral code

JS6100
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

6 REPLIES 6

@Ed404 wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@JS6100  Sorry, but posting your referral code isn't allowed here.

I understand you shouldn't post it, but it also says nothing about it in the rules.

Posting a referral code is a form of solicitation for financial gain and as stated in the ToS there is no solicitation for financial gain

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Ed404 wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

I understand you shouldn't post it, but it also says nothing about it in the rules.

The Public Mobile Community terms says that members should not be posting messages that advertise for themselves.

Advertsiting yourself has different meanings such as promoting your social media accounts too.

@Ed404 wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

The Public Mobile Community terms says that members should not be posting messages that advertise for themselves. A referral code is an example of that and of doing it for financial gain.  The rules do not speicially say "referral codes", but Public Mobile themselves have said that referral codes aren't allowed to be published on this site.

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@computergeek541 wrote:

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It is not advisable to post your referral code in the forum.  I would suggest removing before PM police deletes it.

Need Help? Let's chat.