cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral code question

3s_Plenty
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Signed my husband up this am, and used my referral code, it did give a green checkmark beside it after i completed the form.

Did a bit of a search on the forum and see can be up to 72hrs for it to show up in my account, also read about a possible text stating you have successfully referred someone.

Not concerned really as i just signed him up this am, just trying to sort how long does the process typically take so if it didn't work i can contact a mod. Thanks all! 🙂

10 REPLIES 10

3s_Plenty

Thanks all. Sorry away at a work Christmas party last night so couldn't update anyways, while on my way there, i got a text stating

"Congratulations, you have succesfully referred a friend, if on a reward eligible plan, see rewards tab in your self serve account"

Sure enough, when i got home last night, i had it there. $20 referral bonus. Fantastic, so obviously you do get a text and it can take less than 24hrs.

Dh phone is working flawlessly and we are both pleased with PM for our overall needs. 🙂

JC29
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I would give it 24 to 48 hours ... Congratulations!

It all depends on server load etc. I guess the official line is within 24 hours.

swimswam

took 12hr to show up for me

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@3s_Plenty  Yes, can confirm the referral reward is instant. I received a text and the same day the referral shows as $1 and received the referral bonus with 24 hours... it's only up to 72hours. Doesn't hurt to contacts Mods now with the question mark on bottom right~

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@3s_Plenty wrote:

Signed my husband up this am, and used my referral code, it did give a green checkmark beside it after i completed the form.

Did a bit of a search on the forum and see can be up to 72hrs for it to show up in my account, also read about a possible text stating you have successfully referred someone.

Not concerned really as i just signed him up this am, just trying to sort how long does the process typically take so if it didn't work i can contact a mod. Thanks all! 🙂

No, it doesn't take 72 hours for a referral to show in your account. The referral reward and phone number's there right away. 72 hours is for the one time credit. If the referral isn't threre, contact a moderator immediately.

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If the rewards don't show up on the self-serve account within 72 hours, you can contact the mods to get it fixed.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You are correct, 72 hours. If there is an issue with missing rewards, contact a moderator by clicking ?, bottom right, and follow instructions.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@3s_Plenty 

Referral code, which has a zero or a capital O, may be typo mistake by entering manually.  But using the referral link will ensure the referral code is entered correctly.

If you have extra $1 refer-a-friend reward in your account, your referral is fine.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@3s_Plenty usually right after you activated him you should see 1$ in your rewards under friend refferal. Then by tomorrow morning he should have the 10$ in his available funds and by tomorrow sometime you should see the 20$in your available funds, but those 2 can take up to 72 hours.  The text doesn't always show up!  

Need Help? Let's chat.