cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Reward

gd1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent

I was referred by someone and ported my number from fido to PM today. I bought sim etc at metrotown, Burnaby and they entered the referral person's number. However, I did not get the one-time $10 account credit

5 REPLIES 5

naddude
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@CS_Agent

Hi. My wife's account was supsended today because she forgot to update her credit card expiry date and my refer a friend discount was cancelled. She immediately corrected this by updating her expiry date. When will my discount be reinstated?

Thanks

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes, as everyone has said it does take a couple of days for the credit to appear and even your referral reward to appear on your self serve. Just be patient about it and after 72 hours if nothing has changed, just contact the moderators then to resolve your issue. 

zacharywolfe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You have to be patient, when I reffered my mother it took literally days in order for her to get the $10 credit. As long as the number was entered correctly when referring you should get the credit. Otherwise, contact the moderators.

It will take many hours to show up. It is not instant.  

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@gd1 wrote:

@CS_Agent

I was referred by someone and ported my number from fido to PM today. I bought sim etc at metrotown, Burnaby and they entered the referral person's number. However, I did not get the one-time $10 account credit

Has it been more than 72 hours as that how long it can take to show in your account.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.