cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Reward - Like a Flickering Light Bulb - It's ON then It's OFF

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

This is something that I have observed in the past months on one account that I oversee. Not a complaint....just wanting to share. 

Last month the referral rewards were flickering for no reason. 

I would see $6 in rewards and 7 phone numbers

I would see $7 in rewards and 6 phone numbers  

I would see $7 in rewards and 7 phone numbers

The other day well before 9 am I went to verify a new referral as there is no longer a Cha Ching text. 

I saw $6 in rewards and 6 phone numbers 

LOST 1 reward and the new gain is NOT there!

A few minutes later I login into the account and see:

1 definite loss 

And I now see the new referral. 

A gain and a loss. It was like the flickering referral was "reset" as a result of the NEW referral  giving that part of the account a jolt and a reboot!!

Later the owner of the account advised me that they had received the 9 am text of a lost friends referral. 

That has happened before but I just thought it was a fluke....but should I now dread to expect any new referral wipe out and old one, one for one??!!😀

Appears to me, to be a glitch on promptly informing us of a lost referral reward. It's annoying to be excited about a new referral reward only to be bummed out at the same time, to loose one. 

3 REPLIES 3

I agree, something is wrong with the referral system... it's a scam... 😂

Anonymous
Not applicable

i do contact the Moderator Team about it and i bring friend and my another friend bring also for it the Referral Reward every time i bring a new one i do see at my account i lose one and when i do contact the Moderator Team
no situation for it and the say give to your friend the Referral Code to them can check it out it with Moderator Team and my friend some of them don't like to send any messegs to Moderator Team , but what i do i just say it's ok but i lose the Referral Reward , i think the system for that Referral Reward is not right and i hope the public mobile team the will fix it , and i'm with public mobile for 10 years i love it 100% 💞💕

Good Luck to all customer 💐

softech
Oracle
Oracle

I always think they shouldn't just have a Bravo Click, they should make a Laugh/Haha Click like Facebook.. Laugh at how "reliable" the PM system is   

softech_1-1615834870236.png softech_0-1615834854835.png

Need Help? Let's chat.