cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Code didn’t work?

mindy14
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I just joined Public Mobile. While in the process of signing up it asked for a referral code. I entered it and there was a check saying it was valid, however I still got charged the regular amount?

4 REPLIES 4

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @mindy14 

Within 72 hours you will receive the credit on your account. Missy likely tomorrow. If you don't get it in3 days contact moderators

Did you signup for autopay a well? If yes you slid have already received $2 credit. I highly suggest registering, you don't have to actually use it, you can still pay manually or using vouchers but you get extra data and $2 for being registered.

Welcome to public mobile:)

Nothing gets deducted from plan cost when you initially sign up. Not referal credit, Autopay credit, free month credit or $10 off per month. These all get credited sometime during your first 30 days to help with your next bill(s).

AE_Collector

mindy14
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Oh okay thanks.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@mindy14 wrote:

Hi, I just joined Public Mobile. While in the process of signing up it asked for a referral code. I entered it and there was a check saying it was valid, however I still got charged the regular amount?

When you activated your new sim and account, there was a spot to enter the "friend referal code"...you get that code from your friend. You will be charged the regular amount but you will later recieve $10 added to your account.

How does it work?

It’s simple: you will earn $1 every 30 days for each friend you refer to Public Mobile who enters your unique referral code in the referral code box during activation. Plus, your friend will receive a one-time credit of $10. You’ll continue to earn Rewards on plan renewal dates as long as your friends remain active customers.

Need Help? Let's chat.