cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Bonus Help

aadilds
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I referred my mom to public mobile this evening and did not receive a text or any notification for the referral bonus, this is the second time this has happened to me, i have done the switch over myself thus ensured that i have correctly enterred my phone number for the referral.     What can i do now to receive my reward?   Thank you.

9 REPLIES 9

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Good morning @aadilds,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I understand that you have quite a few concerns regarding your mother's activation. You've come to the right place for help!

After locating a successfully active account, I can confirm that everything is in order. The plan is fully active and functional - and the port has also been submitted. It seems that the number is coming from a landline phone - which means that it usually takes in between 24 to 72 hours to complete. Your mom will receive a confirmation text once it is completed.

In regards to your referral inquiry, I suggest that you log into your self-serve account to view your rewards - you should have received it.

Welcome to Public Mobile,

Mary

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

@aadilds alot of times the txt never gets sent

If you check online account can you see reward?

Thanks for editing I was hoping for Oracle online so thry can edit the number
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@aadilds Phone number edited as this is a public community. Remember not to include any private info. 

First remove your mom number its a pubic forum no personal details plz
2nd if you just ported its take time wait an hour or 2 then reboot phone if that doesn't help then follow my other post send a msg to mod with all details check my post also add old account number
And phone number
And pin code
With details explaination
Porting is not hard if procedure followed for future reference also get a temp number and once everything working with temp number then port its much easier that way
And for refferal did you Check your reward section
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

aadilds
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

omg, okay so i just activated my mothers sim for public mobile, it is not receiving phone calls, so i had contacted rogers (previous service provider), they told me you guys did a half port, and my rogers phone is still active.

I am able to make calls and text from the public mobile sim but i am not able to receive calls.

as for the the referral, you gave me the bonus for the first time. thank you for that, just missing this one for my moms sim phone number +1 905 xxx xxxx.

Thank you for helping  me out 

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@aadilds You said this is the second time this has happened to you. 

Are you still missing the referal for the first one?

Please follow @Samianauman suggestion to check your rewards. 

Thanks. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

If you don't see the referral in the account as suggested by @Samianauman, you will need to private message a moderator to look into the matter.  Refer to the following links for information on private messaging and how to contact a moderator.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating/...

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Sometime you don't receive text I would say login yo self serve and then click on my reward Check over there tiny triangle click on it and its will expand and show you all of your rewards
And if in case if not showing under refer a friend then contact mod
Contact mod dept they will help you with the process
In your private message to any moderator include whatever bits of the following info you have:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
* Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)
Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link then webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your reason with account and email address
Thanks

I just activate my cousin line too I didn't receive a text but its showing up in my rewards
Need Help? Let's chat.