cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral 1GB add-on being used before data from plan

HickTrick
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey there,

I was recentaly awarded the one time 1GB add-on reward for a referral.

Looking at this thread here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Refer-a-Friend-Reward-1GB-free-data/m-p/19754...

The second post suggests that the 1GB add-on only startes getting used once your allotment of data has reached it's max, and I also read that anything unused from the 1GB will carry over month to month. 

However, looking at my account overview, I see that the 1GB addon has some(a small amount) of it's data used up already, even though I have plenty left in my 12GB of data from my plan. Is this a glitch? Or was that post I'm referring to incorrect?

Data & Add-OnsAmount Used
12GB Data
1437.196  /  12288 MB
1GB Referral Add-on
22.825  /  1024 MB

Thanks,
Paul

2 REPLIES 2

Gimli
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am not sure if this is a problem that needs to be "fixed" manually for every account until such time of the back end logic has been resolved.  re-adding the addo will indeed "fix" the used data issue... until it starts drawing down again.  Very strange issue though....

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@HickTrick Yes, that is the case for the referral add-on but it doesn't suppose to work like that. They are already aware and currently investigating. You should send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info and they will fix it manually. 

Need Help? Let's chat.