cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral $10 Discount

mictesting17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a $15 plan since Sep 15. 

My friend activated a new $40 plan on Sep 17 and used my referral code.

Friend received the $10 credit instantly.

I did not receive this $10 referral bonus...

How can I report the missing referral bonus?

Thank you very much for your help!

14 REPLIES 14

frankieshi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Online activation only?

Rwbear22

Wouldn't u have to contact the support group and ask them about it

@Caylea87 wrote:

It's been over a week. Just contacted them

@Caylea87  Over a week? Or one week? Are you looking for the $10 bonus credit....promo started one week ago on September 23rd anything before that would only be subject to the $1 monthly reward. Just double checking the dates with you just in case. The $1 rewards have already shown up in your account.

Caylea87

It's been over a week. Just contacted them

@Caylea87 wrote:

I didnt recieve my 10.00 credit either and ive referred 4 people. 

I went to the email option and started tying moderators and emailed them they are looking into it 🙌

@Caylea87  As long as all the conditions have been fulfilled and you see the $1 referral on your account under rewards the extra credit is forthcoming. Only after 72 hours has elapsed would I bother the moderators.  Unless you need it for renewal I would probably wait an extra day or two over that just to give pm a chance to catch up if there is a lot of credits to apply.

Caylea87

I didnt recieve my 10.00 credit either and ive referred 4 people. 

I went to the email option and started tying moderators and emailed them they are looking into it 🙌

mictesting17

Thank you! I will wait it out, and send a ticket on Friday.

@mictesting17 

It can take up to 72 hours to get referral credit, but usually within 24 hours.  If more than 72 hours, then contact moderator. 

mictesting17

Today I just activated another Public Mobile number, and used my referral code.

I used another email address to create an account for the new number.

I didn't receive $10 account credit, even though I used the referral code.

Notice says "From Sept 23 – Oct 06, 2019 refer your friend to Public Mobile and both you and your friend will receive a one-time $10 account credit!"

How can I address this issue and receive $10 credit? 

Thank you so much for your helpful comments! Much appreciated!

@mictesting17 wrote:

I am not entirely sure, but my friend did receive $10 bonus creidt on Sep 17 when he activated using my referral code- so I was assuming I should have received it too. 

Only during special promotional offer periods does the referrer get anything besides the $1/30 reward

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mictesting17- The referee always gets a $10 bonus.  Occasionally, there is a promotion and the referer also gets a bonus (on top of the $1/30 day bonus)

mictesting17

I am not entirely sure, but my friend did receive $10 bonus creidt on Sep 17 when he activated using my referral code- so I was assuming I should have received it too. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@mictesting17 wrote:

I have a $15 plan since Sep 15. 

My friend activated a new $40 plan on Sep 17 and used my referral code.

Friend received the $10 credit instantly.

I did not receive this $10 referral bonus...

How can I report the missing referral bonus?

Thank you very much for your help!

You won't get the $10 you will get $1/30 days that the person stays with PM.  The $10 for both didn't start until September 23

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mictesting17  - Are you sure there was a $10 bonus available to the referer on Sept 17?  I think it started on Sept 23.  You should get a $1 per 30 day bonus though.

Need Help? Let's chat.