cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referel discount

iqbalsidat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I haven't received referel discount, as i refered my friend.

14 REPLIES 14

saeliux
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It is also possible that the other person mispelled your referal code but the wrong did belong to someone else. 

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would make sure that the person you referred used the code you gave them, if they did you would have been notified via text, If they didn't then maybe the moderator team can help.

DL888
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I ported another number to PM last night and the discount on both showed up pretty much instantly.

@Triguy wrote:

It usually takes 72 hours to show up in your account.  When did your friend setup their account ?

The person doing the referring does not need to wait 72 hours. The $1 reward shows up immediately. It's only the $10 credit for the new customer that is stated to take up to 72 hours.

jmuench

@iqbalsidat wrote:

No message received 

If your friend recieved ther $10.00 credit, you will know for sure then if the referral code was entered and you shoudl eventually see the $1.00/Month reward.

iqbalsidat

No message received 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@iqbalsidat wrote:

I haven't received referel discount, as i refered my friend.

When you refer someone to PM, you get $1/30days cycle as long as your friend stay with PM.

You don't get the refer-a-friend reward until your next renewal date.  You, referrer, will not get the one time $10 bill credit.  Your friend, referee, will get the one time $10 bill credit and no $1/cycle reward.

Interesting. I have always received the Congratulations text message and usually almost instantly. 

Terry

jmuench

@Anonymous wrote:

@iqbalsidat wrote:

Two days ago

I'm not so sure they entered your referral code during activation. You should have received a text saying you got a referral. (although there may be some conflicting changes on this) Then they would get $10 credit usually the next day. Ask them if they got the credit.

But it seems sometimes the moderators will allow one or the other or both after activation. But yes the new customer should be the one to ask.

Just an FYI: I had someone use a referral, they saw the $10.00 applied in thier account ASAP, it took 2-3 day for me to see the $1.00 reward on mine and I did not recieve an email or text that someone used my referral code.

To be clear, your “discount” is @a $1 credit per month and in all likelihood by now YOU should have received a text like this below. The new customer gets a single $10 credit that can take a couple of days to show up. All of this only happens if the Referal box is filled in with your unique referal code when your friend activated.

Terry

E1FD7652-0050-431D-A239-CB6C88DEE7B1.jpeg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@iqbalsidat wrote:

Two days ago

I'm not so sure they entered your referral code during activation. You should have received a text saying you got a referral. (although there may be some conflicting changes on this) Then they would get $10 credit usually the next day. Ask them if they got the credit.

But it seems sometimes the moderators will allow one or the other or both after activation. But yes the new customer should be the one to ask.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Wait for another day and if you still didn't get the reward have your friend message the moderators by submitting a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

iqbalsidat

Two days ago

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It usually takes 72 hours to show up in your account.  When did your friend setup their account ?

Need Help? Let's chat.